Thursday, December 8, 2011

She was a He

Welcome to this edition of

Friday Fun Facts!!!  

1.  I am baking some homemade bread.  This isn't my first go at it.  I have made Hawaiian Sweet Bread, Chocolate Bread, Focaccia Bread, and biscuits if they count.  (I don't bake a lot of bread, so I'm counting them.)  This one is called American Sandwich Bread.  In an attempt to get some nutrients, I modified it by adding about 1/3 cup of wheat germ to the dry ingredients.  We'll see if I messed the whole thing up shortly.

2.  I have absolutely no idea where I'm at as far as Christmas gifts go.

3.  I'm pretty sure Gracie said "No" to me the other day.

4.  Speaking of Gracie, she is FINALLY (again) signing "more" on her own with no help from us.  She also signs "please" but that's still only with help.  (But only a little help.)

5.  My husband shot his first deer today!!  I am so proud of him!!  He thought it was a doe, but when he went walking up towards it after the shot, he thought he saw something odd, so he looked through his fancy hunter-man binoculars and saw an antler.  Sure enough, she was a he.  A he with only one horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment