Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just In Case You Ever Need To Know

So...just in case you ever need to know, if your child does knock over her humidifier YES IN FACT THE WATER DOES LEAK OUT.  Yes it does. 

Gracie's first "real" illness has hit.  She got a stuffy nose on Thursday the 22nd and I am very happy to say that she is now better and we had NO trip to the hospital!  I'm not gonna lie, I was worried.  And if I didn't know that her 9 month check-up was close, I may have just made her an appointment, but luckily her check-up is just around the corner. 

Also...sad news.  My *Supersitter* has to take one day off a week.  ARRRGGH.  The babysitter issue has been ROUGH.  I've been through 4 sitters in the last 6 months.  Ri.donk.u.lous. 

In other news, we had 2 family reunions in 2 days.  Yikes.  A couple of quotes from my family reunion: 

"You take the baby, I'll take the gun."  (looking around, and everyone's staring) "What?  This here's a classy family!"

and shooting the AR-15 (like I said, classy):  Dad:  "Pretty close, a little to the left."  Me:  "Can I get closer?"  Dad:  "Well, yeah, you can get closer."  And then lots of laughter as I WALK closer to the target.  That wasn't the get closer he was talking about. 

Gracie with her Nana.  My mommy <3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment