Monday, January 31, 2011

First time mom, lots of expectations...

My daughter is just over one month old.  It's probably been the greatest month of my life. 

But there are SOOOOO many things that I thought would be different.  This is the start of one of my ways of releasing a little steam.  Problems, frustrations,  things that didn't work out quite like I thought they would - those are all coming here.  To the internet for everyone to see!!!  Haha. 

Hopefully it will help someone else looking for a little mommy advice.  Maybe there's someone out there going through the same things I'm going through and they can help me.  

Follow me!  I will offer you blatant honesty about those terrible things and rejoice with you in those many wonderful things.  Motherhood, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment